TCL has been making TVs for over 35 years and is the 3rd largest TV manufacturer in the world. TCL is also one of only three TV manufacturers in the world that is vertically integrated, which means they manufacture everything that goes into the TV. This allows TCL to maintain complete control over the manufacturing process and enables the brand to deliver high-quality products that are both reliable and competitively priced. TCL is committed to becoming synonymous with entertainment and is supporting customers by offering innovative products and engaging experiences.
To support this latter goal, TCL:
- purchased the naming rights to the historic TCL Chinese Theatre in Hollywood
- is a proud sponsor of The Ellen DeGeneres Show
- owns the naming rights to the largest outdoor bar in North Americaknown as the TCL 4K Bar at the new San Jose Earthquakes stadium
- partnered with the Anaheim Ducks National Hockey League (NHL) club
- and is the Official TV of the Call of Duty® World League TCL’s Award-Winning 6-SeriesTCL’s commitment to delivering best-in-class technology and endless en- tertainment is evident in the brand’s 6-Series. This TCL Roku TV combines superior 4K UHD picture quality with Dolby Vision, the premium HDR imaging experience. With Contrast Control Zones, contrast is individually optimized across up to 120 zones to achieve deeper blacks and brighter whites. The Series also features Wide Color performance with TCL’s NBP Photon technology that delivers a vibrant and rich colour palette.Additionally, HDR Pro Gamma helps details remain visible in any environ- ment — from the darkest home theatre to the brightest sun-lit living rooms, while the TVs iPQ Engine works to deliver precision colour perfor- mance and optimized DCI-P3 colour space coverage.
Thanks to the wide range of technologies that together produce lifelike clarity, colour, and contrast, the 6-Series has won numerous industry accolades and praise, including Digital Trends (Editor’s Choice), New York Times’ The Wirecutter (Best TV), PC Magazine (Editor’s Choice), USA Today‘s Reviewed.com (Editor’s Choice), and Tom’s Guide (Editor’s Choice), as well as being named a CNET Editors’ Choice.
In addition to powerful picture performance, 6-Series also features the award-winning Roku TV smart platform providing seamless access to over 150,000 movies and TV episodes through a simple, intuitive interface.
No more flipping through inputs or wading through complicated menus. All your favourites are at your fingertips from the instant you turn it on. Choose from thousands of streaming channels plus live sports, news, music, kids and family, food, science and tech, fitness, foreign language, and so much more.
Now Available in Canada
Having recently expanded into Canada, those seeking TCL Roku TVs can now enjoy availability of the premium 6-Series in sizes ranging from 55” to 65”. Other models now available in Canada include the 4-Series — ranging in sizes from 43” to 65” — and the 3-Series, which starts with a 32” model (32S325) at around $200.
For more information visit TCLCanada.com.