HOT DETOX FRITTATA
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, divided
- 2 cups finely chopped leeks
- 1 1⁄2 cups asparagus, ends trimmed, cut into thirds
- 1⁄2 cup olives, pitted and sliced
- 2 tsp herbes de Provence
- 1⁄2 tsp Herbamare®
- 2 cups arugula or baby spinach
- 14 oz jar water-packed artichoke hearts, drained
- 12 large organic eggs
To serve: organic salsa.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease a 13×9 inch-baking dish with 1 teaspoon of the coconut oil and set aside.
- In a skillet over medium heat, melt the remaining coconut oil and sauté the leeks, asparagus, olives, herbes de Provence and Herbamare® for 5 minutes. Add the arugula or spinach and cook, stirring, until slightly wilted, about 2 minutes.
- Spread the mixture evenly in the baking dish. Whisk the eggs in a large bowl, and pour over the vegetables.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until eggs are set. Serve warm with a dollop of salsa.
Makes 8 servings.
A.Vogel’s Herbamare® is a unique sea salt infused with 12 fresh organically grown vegetables, garden herbs and iodine rich kelp.
Its brilliant blend of freshly harvested celery, leek, watercress, onions, chives, parsley, lovage, garlic, basil, marjoram, rosemary, thyme, and kelp deliver the best natural flavours and aromas.
Herbamare® enhances the flavour of any recipe and replaces dreary conventional table salt. Use it as a condiment to perk up your recipes or at every meal to salt your food the healthy way.