Upgrade Your Airport Experience – Buffalow Airport
The best way to upgrade your next trip is to fly from The Buffalo Niagara International Airport. It saves time, it saves money and it’s just plain better.
The Buffalo Airport offers approximately 700 nonstop flights every week, to 24 airports and beyond. You can fly nonstop to several destinations across Florida, Las Vegas, Phoenix, New York, Chicago, Washington and Boston just to name a few. Our latest addition are daily nonstop flights to Los Angeles (LAX) on JetBlue. The airport is served by Southwest, Delta, JetBlue, United, American and Sunwing. Well over a third of the passengers using the Buffalo Niagara International Airport are Canadian.
• The Buffalo Airport is easy to get to, about 10 miles east of the Peace Bridge and the QEW in Fort Erie
• Fast checkpoint—The average peak wait time is only 12 minutes
• TSA Precheck—Buffalo is part of this program, which allows select frequent flyers of participating airlines to receive expedited screening benefits (check with your airline for details)
• Domestic flights are faster—If you’re flying to a U.S. destination, there are no Customs and Immigration stops at the airport
• Low airfares—Buffalo ranks among the most affordable airports for average airfares
• Low Taxes and Fees—Just a fraction of the fees charged at Canadian airports
• Great on-airport parking—Affordable, convenient and secure
You could save hundreds of dollars by choosing to fly from The Buffalo Niagara International Airport.
Learn more at buffaloairport.com about upgrading your airport experience.