Looking for an escape? Are you into sports, food, outdoor adventure or are you looking for some peace and quiet? Here are some places in Texas you can visit that will fit all of your vacation needs!
This is for the sports and food fanatics. Arlington is located in between Dallas and Fort Worth and is home to year-round events.
What to visit/ do:
- Tour of Dallas Cowboy’s AT&T Stadium
- Texas Rangers game
- Six Flags over Texas
Arlington also has a roundup of “as-see-on-TV” famous flavors and a huge international food scene.
If you are into sports, food and adventure Arlington Texas is the place for you!
If you enjoy more outdoor activities and shopping than you’ll want to visit Plano Texas. Plano Texas is located 30 minutes from Dallas/ Fort Worth international airport and has a historic charm mixed with modern luxury with its newly opened $3.2 billion Legacy West Urban development.
- World class shopping
- Night life scene
- Abundant natural beauty and outdoor adventure
- Plano balloon festivals
- Hot air balloon capital of Texas
Enjoy out door water activities? Seguin Texas is the place for you!
What to do:
- Bring the family and enjoy the lazy Guadalupe River on inner tubes or go fishing
- You can enjoy canoeing or paddling down the river
- Enjoy a nice trip to the Seguin wave pool, splash pad
- Admire the world’s largest pecan
- Hike through Walnut Springs Park and walking trail
Seguin Texas is a place full of adventure the whole family can enjoy!
Hill County River Region
Looking for a more peaceful escape?
Texas Hill County River Region will have you feeling relaxed, renewed and refreshed.
What to do:
- Stargaze under one of the only U.S skies where you can still see the milky way
- Kayak/Canoe the crystal-clear waters of the Sabinal, Nueces or Frio Rivers, surrounded by trees
- Cozy up by the fire at a riverfront vacation rental
- Hiking trails
- Deep swimming holes
If you are looking for a peaceful escape Hill County River Region in Texas in the place for you!