Fly & Sea Dive Adventures

Making dream dive & snorkel vacations come true

Is there any better way to connect with your loved ones than exploring a new place together?

Consider this – only 29% of the Earth’s surface is land. Why not explore the other 71%?

Adding the element of scuba diving and snorkeling to your vacation will open up entirely new horizons for you. There is captivating marine life to observe, thriving vibrant reef systems to cruise along, ancient historic wrecks begging to be explored, and close encounters with big animals – gentle whales, intriguing sharks, turtles, incredible schools of fish and curious octopus.

Not to mention, an incredible sense of belonging when you join in the scuba diving culture and find so many others who share your love of the ocean and exploring its depths.

At Fly & Sea Dive Adventures, we are committed to adding a WOW factor to your travel experience. Whether you are already an experienced scuba diver or snorkeller, or would like to learn how to dive on your vacation, we can set you up with a vacation that will leave you inspired.

Offering a range of travel products, including completely custom trips, group trips and independent journeys, our goal is to match your dreams and wishes to the perfect travel experience. Our dive & adventure packages go beyond the scope of your usual sun & sand vacation – these are life changing experiences certain to leave you with that euphoric ‘freshly-vacationed’ feeling!

Our passion for the ocean’s mystique and exploring our world; combined with great attention to detail and years of experience – that’s the Fly & Sea difference!

The only travel company making dream dive & snorkel vacations come true, for the discerning traveller who seeks to immerse themselves into a culturally enriching and unique travel experience like no other.

Just imagine, we’ll take care of the rest!

Please use our toll free phone number 1-888-995-3483

Web address is www.flyandsea.com